There are many considerations to take into account when choosing where to find treatment in Munich for your particular condition. One of the most important factors, which is often overlooked, is acquiring the right medical professional to carry out the treatment, i.e. that person whom is deemed by her or his peers to be the most exceptional amongst them in their field. Often though, this is a very tricky thing to get right. Everyone has an opinion on which doctor they think is the best and will not hesitate to recommend someone based on nothing more than an unqualified opinion. So how does MHA choose its preferred doctors and service providers?
Important Things to Know
MHA bases its recommendations on a number of important factors, directly and indirectly related to the health professional’s ability to perform his or her tasks to the highest possible standard.
- Peer Reputation: we research the reputations of doctors amongst their peers, i.e. we seek the opinions of professionals in their chosen field, to find those doctors whose expertise is renowned in that field
- Medical Equipment: they say a workman is only as good as his tools, so for patient treatment, we look at those facilities which have the most recent cutting-edge medical equipment
- Clinics of Excellence: many patients come to Munich to seek treatment in specialist clinics, where they can find whole teams of professionals dedicated to treating the patient’s particular condition
- Gender Considerations: not all patients feel comfortable in a facility of mixed gender, so we aim to locate those hospitals which fit in with the patient’s wishes
- Patient’s Choices: often a patient will already have an idea of whom they wish to be treated by or which facility they wish to be treated in
How We Can Help
Having contacts in all of the major clinics and hospitals in Munich, MHA is well-placed to help you choose the best doctor for your treatment. We have established links with many of the most reputable doctors and facilities and are in a neutral position to enable us to source the best possible treatment for your condition. MHA has no financial links with any particular doctor or clinic and bases it recommendations on whom to refer you to, based purely on your needs only.
We take into account your personal wishes, your preferences, the type of treatment you need, your budget and of course other factors such as length of stay. MHA understands that getting the best treatment is of primary concern to you, but that other considerations can play a part in your decision-making process. We are here at every step of this process to support and guide you in finding the solution which best suits your unique personal needs.
To find out more about how MHA can help you find the right doctor, please fill out the contact form and we will be in touch to discuss how we may be able to help you.